Last modified: August 28, 2018
You should review the Site Terms and its incorporated policies and documents from time to time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to any amended terms, you can stop using the Site. words such as we/us/our/company used in this document denotes myrameswaram.com
Information Collection and Usage
We respect your privacy, hence we assure you that we don’t sell or give your information to any third parties or any other companies, without your proper permission.For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service and also for user based advertisements provided by google adsense. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, that won’t affect your usage of our website.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate Service on our behalf;
- To provide the advertisements on our website;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to conform our Service users that these third parties don’t have access to your Personal Information.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR : 2018) Compliance:
Our Myrameswaram.com website is a GDPR compliant site. According to the Article 5 of the GDPR we assure you the following things:
- This policy is applicable for all the privacy data and sensitive personal information collected through our MyRameswaram.com Website/ by our official members through mail communication / messengers / telephone or any other communication means
- All the information collected by us will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- The data we asked you were collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- The data were adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- We assure that data will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- MyRameswaram.com kept your collected data in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- The information and data collected from the users will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
- We provide you the details why we are collecting the data, we assure that without your proper permission we will not misuse the data. We always respect your privacy.
Through our email : .